From Pharmacy Drug Guide
AcipHex® is the brand name for the prescription medication rabeprazole sodium, which treats treat gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD, in which backward flow of stomach acid heartburn and possible injury of the esophagusis. AcipHex®, which is manufactured by Eisai/Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, is classified as a proton pump inhibitor, a type of drug that reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach. Making use of AcipHex® coupon, manufacturer's rebates, printable offers and discount medication support programs is an effective way to help reduce the cost of AcipHex® prescriptions.
|Brand name for||Rabeprazole sodium|
|Manufacturer||Eisai Inc. and Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals|
|Uses||To treat GERD--gastroesophageal reflux disease; ulcers and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.|
|Types of coupons||Discounts, printable coupons, promotional offers and prescription support programs|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
AcipHex Patient Assistance Programs and Coupons
- Eisai/Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals offers the AcipHex Savings Program, which provides two different ways for patients to save money on their prescriptions.
- The first offer is for new patients and is a printed voucher good for a free 14-day trial.
- The second offer is for patients who are already taking AcipHex®, and is a drug savings card that reduces the cost of a prescription to just $20 in most cases. By joining the AcipHex Savings Program, patients also receive additional promotional coupon offers for prescription discounts. Specific details and restrictions can be found at the official drug website, aciphex.com. You can also call 800-952-0400 for more information.
- Eisai/Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals also offers patient assistance programs so that patients who are qualified and eligible may be able to get free medicines, significant discount savings or reimbursement support. Information on the available programs can be found at Access2Wellness.com website.
- Discounts, manufacturer rebates and drug coupon offers for AcipHex® are ofetn available from doctors and national health and medical magazines.
- Printable coupons and promo codes are sometimes available online at coupon vendor websites.
AcipHex® is the trade name for the generic drug rabeprazole and is in the class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. AcipHex® (rabeprazole) is available by prescription only. This medication may be prescribed to treat conditions such as ulcers; GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease; acid reflux disease; and other conditions that involve an excessive amount of stomach acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Rabeprazole works by reducing the amount of acid that is produced in the stomach. Rabeprazole may also be prescribed in combination with additional medications to treat an ulcer causing bacterium called H.pylori. Common drug side effects include gas, constipation, infection, pain and sore throat. Rabeprazole is a delayed-release tablet that is taken by mouth. It is usually taken once a day.