From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Concerta®, a brand name for methylphenidate, is a medication manufactured by Alza Company and Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals that treats ADHD in adults and children. Concerta® costs vary depending on the dosage prescribed, but it is not a cheap ADHD medication. A month's supply can cost from $200 - $400. 
|Brand name for||Methylphenidate|
|Manufacturer||Alza Company and Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals|
|Uses||To treat ADHD in adults and children.|
|Types of coupons||Printable Concerta® coupon discounts, promotional offers and prescription support programs|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Concerta Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Methylphenidate coupons are offered in several different ways.
- Concerta® occasionally offers free printable Concerta® coupons at the official Concerta® website.
- Your doctor may be able to provide printable Concerta® coupons and discounts for methylphenidate HCL stimulant drug as well as Alza Company and Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals manufacturer's coupons, medication rebate offers, and printable Concerta® coupon discounts.
- Concerta® XR coupons, discount programs, promotional offers, and information about Concerta® rebate programs may be periodically found in national health and medical magazines.
- Your local pharmacist may have access to unadvertised coupon discounts and medication price deals.
- Other Concerta® prescription discount coupons may be available online as printable offers or promo codes.
- Pharmacies sometimes run promotional offers of discounts on new or transferred prescriptions, which may apply to Concerta® or other drugs.
Patient assistance programs are available to help patients who can not afford their methylphenidate stimulant prescriptions. The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. offers free or discounted Concerta® to qualified individuals. The program can be accessed online or by telephone at 1-800-652-6227.
Together Rx Access provides a prescription discount card for Concerta® to individuals with no prescription coverage who meet certain income criteria. The program can be accessed online at togetherrxaccess.com.
Concerta® is the trade name for the generic drug methylphenidate HCL and is in a class of medicines called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. Concerta® (methylphenidate HCL) is available by prescription only. This central nervous system stimulant may be prescribed as part of a total program to treat and control the symptoms of ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) in adults and children. Methylphenidate is also prescribed to treat narcolepsy sleep disorder. Common drug side effects include headache, dizziness, diarrhea, weight loss, loss of appetite, nervousness, nausea, sleeping problems, increased sweating, drowsiness and dry mouth.