From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Crestor®, or rosuvastatin, is a prescription medication manufactured by AstraZeneca which helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. Coupons for Crestor® may be available from doctors, AstraZeneca, or pharmacies. Using Crestor® coupons, printable Crestor® coupon discounts, free samples, drug manufacturer's rebates and Crestor® prescription discount programs can help reduce the cost of Crestor® prescriptions. Third-party health discount plans such as those offered by Walmart and CVS can also provide discounts on Crestor® prescriptions.
|Brand name for||Rosuvastatin |
|Uses||To lower cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.|
|Types of coupons||Discounts, printable coupons, promotional offers and AstraZeneca prescription support programs|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
How To Get Crestor Coupons
Crestor Patient Assistance Programs and Coupons
- AstraZeneca offers a printable Crestor® discount coupon good for a free 30-day trial of Crestor®. You can find the free trial coupon offer a the official medication website. The free 30-day offer is good for Crestor® 5 mg, 10 mg or 20 mg tablets. When you redeem this offer you will also be allowed to sign-up for the Crestor® 360 Patient Support Program.
- Crestor® also offers a savings card, which provides reimbursement if your out of pocket costs for a 30 day supply of Crestor® exceeds $25.
- AstraZeneca also provides access to patient assistance programs for eligible patients who cannot afford their prescription cholesterol medications. Information on their discount support programs is available from AZ&Me Prescription Savings Programs. These programs are designed to help people without insurance, people with Medicare Part D and for patients through healthcare facilities.
- Discount offers and coupons for Crestor® may be available from your doctor or in national health and medical magazines.
- Printable coupons and promo codes are sometimes available online at Rx coupon vendor websites.
Crestor® is the brand name for the generic drug rosuvastatin, and is in a drug class called HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors. HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors are commonly referred to as statins. Crestor® is prescribed to lower LDL cholesterol and other types of fat such as triglycerides, in the blood. Crestor® helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and also raises good cholesterol (HDL). Rosuvastatin is available as a tablet in strengths ranging from 5 mg to 40 mg each.
Also see: Drug Coupons, Crestor Free Samples, Crestor Patient Assistance Programs, Crestor Side Effects, Plavix, Plavix Coupons, Lipitor Free Samples, Lipitor Coupons, Lipitor Side Effects, Lipitor Recall, Lipitor Patient Assistance Programs,Statins Diabetes, Zocor Coupons, Synthroid Patient Assistance Programs, Diovan Free Samples,