From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Nicotine patch coupons, discounts, and deals can help lower the cost of a smoking cessation program. The transdermal nicotine patch is available as generics, as private-label patches, and under the brand names Habitrol® and Nicoderm®. There are government, business and manufacturer's health discount plans that offer money-saving discounts on the nicotine patch. Consumers may also be able to save by downloading online printable coupons for nicotine patch brands.
Flickr: goblinbox (queen of ad hoc bento)
|Brands||Habitrol®, Nicoderm®, Nicoderm® CQ®|
|Manufacturer||GlaxoSmithKline (Nicoderm®); Novartis (Habitrol®)|
|Free smoking cessation counselors||1-877-448-7848 or 1-800-784-8669|
|Uses||Quit smoking aid|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off, stop smoking assistance programs|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
About Nicotine Patches
Nicotine patches are trans-dermal systems used as a stop smoking aid. Typically, a series of patches are worn on the arm, hip, or leg for a twelve-week period. The patches provide a slow release of nicotine into the body, with the amount distributed slowly decreasing over the treatment cycle. The goal is to help decrease the craving and addition to nicotine. This makes it easier to concentrate on changing habits. The system may be used in conjunction with psychological support, an education program, and counseling.
Nicotine Patch Coupons
Nicotine Patch Patient Assistance Programs and Coupons
- Habitrol® is sold as a store generic brand at a lower cost than other brand names. Consumers can purchase Habitrol as a store branded product at BJ's, Brooks, CVS, Publix, Mijer, WalMart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Eckerd, Kroger, and other pharmacies.
- Many health insurance companies cover nicotine patches.
- Federal and state programs exist to help smokers quit. These programs may include access to free or low cost nicotine patches. 
- GlaxoSmithKline occasionally offers coupons for its brand name patches. These include the following:
- Coupons and free samples are often listed on the official Nicoderm® CQ® website.
- Nicoderm products are often sold by online pharmacies such as Amazon and Drugstore.com. These retailers may provide special savings offers such as free shipping on select purchases.
- Coupons for Nicoderm® may also be listed in weekly coupon circulars and from health care providers.
Nicotine Patch Coupons
Also See: Nicotine Patch Side Effects, Tobacco Side Effects, Novartis Patient Assistance Programs, Nicotine Gum Coupons, Wellbutrin XL Free Samples, Chantix, Chantix Coupons, Cymbalta Coupons, Nicoderm Coupons, Nicoderm Side Effects