From Pharmacy Drug Guide
Sudafed®, a brand of pseudoephedrine, helps to ease symptoms of allergies, as well as sinus and cold congestion. Coupons for Sudafed® can lead to savings on Sudafed® products, and are available online as printable coupons from the official Sudafed® website. Additional coupons and discounts can be found in weekly ad circulars or through the official websites of pharmacies like Walgreens and CVS.
Sudafed® is an over-the-counter nasal decongestant manufactured by McNeil-PPC. Like other brands of pseudoephedrine, it may be used in conjunction with other medications to treat multiple symptoms. The drug is regulated and may require a signature or ID to access. Typically, there is a limit on the number of packages that can be purchased at a time.
|Brand name for||Pseudoephedrine|
|Uses||Provides relief from cold congestion and sinus pressure|
|Types of coupons||Dollars off|
|Disclaimer||The information provided by PharmacyDrugGuide.com is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not take any action based on the information on this page without consulting a physician.|
Sudafed® contains pseudoephedrine, and is an over-the-counter medication used to treat sinus pressure and nasal congestion. Some Sudafed® also contains additional ingredients to treat symptoms like headache, red, itchy eyes, chest congestion, coughing and more. The Sudafed® product line includes:
- Sudafed® Allergy
- Sudafed® Congestion
- Sudafed® Pressure and Pain
- Sudafed® Cold and Cough
- Sudafed® Children's
Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant, and works by narrowing blood vessels in the nasal area. Although the drug helps minimize the symptoms of flus, colds and allergies, it does not cure these conditions. In some cases, pseudoephedrine can help prevent pain in the ears that occurs with pressure changes during flights or diving. Pseudoephedrine may not be safe for consumers with medical conditions such as glaucoma, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, diabetes or heart disease. Side effects may include upset stomach, restlessness and weakness.
Sudafed Coupons and Special Offers
- Sudafed® posts the latest printable coupons directly on their website. To access them, consumers can click on the Buy and Save icon at the top right corner of the home page. This will lead to a coupon good for $2 off of any Sudafed® product. Once a consumer clicks Print Now, they will be directed to Coupons.com. In order to print the coupons, consumers must first install the free coupon printer.
- The coupon printer will only work for later editions of Firefox or Safari on Apple computers. For Windows, it works with later editions of Opera, Chrome, Netscape, Firefox, Internet Explorer, AOL and MSN.
- The Healthy Essentials website offers printable coupon good for $1 off of any variety of children's or adult Sudafed®, excluding trial sizes. To print the coupon, consumers must first sign up for Healthy Essentials, after which they will gain access to coupons and savings for a variety of health products including Benadryl®, Neosporin® and Zyrtec®.
- Generic versions of pseudoephedrine are available. Opting for a generic or store brand over the brand-name Sudafed® can save consumers significant money on each purchase. Using generics may offer as good or better savings than branded Sudafed® with a coupon.
How to Get Drug Coupons